Junior Buyer (m/f)
Austrian-owned MELECS Group is commercially successful developing and manufacturing electronic and electromechanical devices for automotive, lighting, industry, telecommunication and white goods customers.
The MELECS Group comprises of Electronic Manufacturing Plants in Siegendorf/AT, in Győr/HU and in Wuxi/CH. MELECS Holding, headquartered in Vienna, leads and supports these business units. A Development team based in the Holding is the base for continuous new products introduction. As the company success of MELECS is strongly influenced by the global supplier markets MELECS will further strengthen its Purchasing position.
Therefore MELECS is seeking to expand its Competence Center for global purchasing in Györ, which is part of the global MELECS Purchasing organization.
Junior Buyer (m/f)
- Analysing and maintenance of SAP Purchasing data according instruction.
- SAP Upload / Update of new purchasing data.
- Analysing and clarification of invoice deviations.
- Analyse and maintenance of Quotation database.
- RFQ and Order administration for samples.
- Administration and maintenance of databases and reporting
- Technical or Commercial College Degree, University
- PC skills (especially SAP R/3 and MS Office applications)
- Communication skills, proactiveness
- Commercial understanding, economical thinking
- English advanced knowledge
- Experience in the field of Strategic Purchasing is an advantage.
We are offering the opportunity of working in a dynamic, highly-motivated team, to contribute with your own innovative ideas and to further develop specialist and interpersonal skills. If you want to support shaping our future, please submit your application documents Hungarian and English languages online via [email protected] or contact us via phone number +36/96-510-013.
MELECS EWS GmbH Magyarországi Fióktelepe, 9027 Győr, Berkenyefa sor 2.
We look forward to receiving your application!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.